|Photo: Wiebren de Jong|
|Volvo 1800ES 1973 Red (46)|
VOLVO 2300 RS
Wiebren de Jong builded together with his son Arjen this superfast and comfortable turbo Volvo 2300 RS.
Basic stock 1800 ES: Now 2300 RS:
Volvo 1800 ES year 1973 Constructiontime 2003-2006
Bought in Holland Chiptuned engine B 230FK from
Engine B20 F with D-Jetronic 118 hp 940 Turbo with motronic. 200 hp
4 gear overdrive M41 5 gear M90 axle 3,54 : 1
Color green 111 Color Red 46
· Pioneer Sound with Cadence amplifier with 8 speakers.
· Extra storage under dashboard. Armrest between seats.
· Lightmetal Volvo Galaxy wheels 16 X 7”
· Enlarged petroltank 63 liter and small sparewheel
· MotoLita stearingwheel. Electric windows.
· Power steering Volvo140. Cruise control
· Window wipers interval.
· Alarm with startcut.
· Central locking by remote control.
· Electronic Smith speedo meter and Volvo turbo meter.
· Door strips stainless steel Volvo V70.
· K&N filter.
· Chassis IPD with Bilstein shocks.
· Volvo large vented disc brakes 740 Turbo in front.
· Modified brakesystem.
· Electric fan.
· Porsche seats.
· Stainless steel exhaust.
Bare metal rebuild. Reinforced. Building time more than 750 hours, driven kilometers until now 5.600.
In corporation with and thanks to: Volvo Zwettegarage - Sneek, Jan de Boer and Boy Geenacker used Volvo parts, Flok Boer, Rob Kool CCI upholstery, C&E turboparts – Amersfoort, Sluyter - Sneek spraying, Piet van Gosliga – Dinitrol and EPS ss exhausts –Hoogezand.
independent website with photos,
handbooks, manuals and other documentation related to
Volvo 1800.. Please send a mail to
if you want to add pictures to the gallery and database or if you have
documents that you want to share with us. There is no fee or
club affiliation required to add a car to the chassis register. I welcome
pictures of Volvo 1800 in any shape and condition!.|
I run and maintain the two web sites Volvo 1800 Picture gallery and Volvo 1800 chassis register in my spare time and solely based on my genuine interest of the Volvo 1800. If you appreciate my work, please consider a donation using the button to the right.
Karl Eric Målberg