|Image credit: Mats Eriksson|
|Model X1 built by Frua, Italy.|
By late December 1957 the first hand-built prototype, model X1 was completed. The car was green metallic in colour. Gunnar Engellau traveled to the Turin studios of Frua to inspect the car. Encouraged by the car's potential, President Engellau immediately authorised the completion of two other cars: a light yellow version designated X2 and another car: X3.
|The same car 47 years later. Here together with the Designer Pelle Pettersson (left) and the current owner|
|Photo: Karl Eric Målberg|